Monmouth County Clerks’ Connection Office is located at 3544 State Hwy 66, Neptune, NJ 07753 (located adjacent to Home Depot and across the street from Walmart)
Phone 732 3032828 http://www.co.monmouth.nj.us/page.aspx?ID=4111
Forms, Licenses & Permits
BOROUGH OF BRADLEY BEACH
JFD Associates, 15 Railroad Avenue, Farmingdale, NJ every Saturday 7am until 11:30am. Please call 732751-9041 if you have any questions.
LEAVES, BRUSH & YARD WASTE
Yard Waste – Hedge/yard trimmings and vegetation from flowers and gardens. NO GRASS CLIPPINGS.
Authorized Leaf Bag – Biodegradable leaf bag
Authorized Yard Waste Container – Trash or garbage container with approved label and drain holes to allow the water to drain. The container shall not exceed 50 lbs with contents
All brush and yard waste shall be placed at curbside by 7:00 am of the day designated for collection. No brush or yard waste shall be placed at the curb side more than 72 hours prior to any scheduled collection. The Public Works Department starts picking up on the designated Monday and can take a couple days to complete the town. If the Monday falls on a holiday pick-up will be the next working day.
Brush and shrubs not more than 8 inches in diameter and 10 feet in length may be placed between the curb and sidewalk for collection. Brush will be collected from March through November. Brush will be collected on the second and fourth Mondays in the months of April and October. Brush will be collected on the second Monday in the months of March, May, June, July, August, September, and November of each month. There will be NO brush collection from December 1 through February 28.
Yard Waste will be collected on the brush collection dates. Yard waste materials to be collected by the Borough of Bradley Beach shall be drained of all liquid and then placed at curbside in an authorized yard waste container ONLY. No yard waste loose at the curb will be collected.
Leaves may be placed, loose or bagged, at curbside from April 1 through May 31and from September 15 through December 1.Leaves shall not be closer than 10 feet to any storm drain inlet. If bagged, leaves may be placed for collection only in authorized biodegradable leaf bags.
All leaves, brush and yard waste placed at any curb must have originated at the property adjacent to the curb at which same are placed for collection.
GRASS CLIPPINGS WILL NOT be collected by the Borough and SHALL NOT be placed at the curb at any time.
In an event of a major storm Public Works will collect brush until the Borough is done. For special pick up contact Public Works.
Further information please review, Borough Ordinance Chapter 286 Article IV.
PUBLIC WORKS YARD CLOSED
Please take recycling to the Neptune Public Works Yard, 2201 Heck Avenue, Neptune. The Yard is located off of Neptune Blvd. Bring proper ID (Driver’s License or Utility Bill).
RECYCLING CENTER IS FOR RECYCLING ONLY. Dropping OFF Paints, Propane Tanks, Trash or Bulk Trash items are not allowed and will be considered illegal dumping which is punishable by Law.
Apartments, condominiums and businesses (including restaurants) – only 32 gallon containers will be accepted.
It is the property owner’s responsibility to notify all tenants of all regulations and ordinances.
- NEWSPAPER: #1 Newspapers sold at newsstands must be tied in bundles and are not to exceed 30 lbs. No paper or plastic bags will be accepted at the Recycling Center.
MIXED PAPER: High Grade (computer paper, printouts, tab cards and white paper) should be tied in bundles and placed alongside your newspapers. Not to exceed 30 lbs.
CO-MINGLED: Aluminum cans, tin cans, plastic and glass bottles (all colors) are to be placed into an open sturdy re-useable container not to exceed 32 gallons with holes in the bottom and put to the curb for pick-up on assigned days. ALL cans, bottles and plastics should be washed to control bugs and odors.
- Motor oil containers, mirrors, bulbs, dish ceramics or window glass, plastic bags and broken bottles or any other type of broken glass will NOT be accepted.
CARDBOARD: Corrugated boxes (un-waxed) must be collapsed, folded and tied securely. Bundles must be 2’ X 2” maximum size and not to exceed 30 pounds. Wood pallets or trash inside of a box will NOT be collected. No Exceptions!
- Bulk stickers are required for items that are not considered regular household garbage or building material. These stickers can be obtained at Borough Hall. Bulk trash shall only be placed at the curb 12 hours before regulated pickup days.
COMPUTER, ELECTRONIC AND HAZARDOUS WASTE INFORMATION
- DROP OFF LOCATION: Monmouth County Reclamation Center – Asbury Ave – Tinton Falls – Gate A – Open Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM and Saturday 7:30 AM – 2:00 PM
ITEMS ACCEPTED: Computer cases, CPU’s, Keyboards, Mice, Monitors, Scanners, Printers, Cables, Laptops, Peripherals, TV’s (42” and smaller), Radios, Telephones, Cameras, VCR’s, DVD Players, Stereo Components
ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED: TV’s (larger than 42”) and Wood Console TVs. This is limited to Residents, small businesses and institutions. One pickup truck load. For more information call: 732-431-7460.
BATTERIES: Regular trash & the Monmouth County Hazardous Waste Facility no longer accept batteries.
HAZARDOUS WASTE: Paints, pesticides, fertilizers, motor oil, antifreeze, pool chemicals, propane tanks, gasoline and herbicides can be brought to the Monmouth County Permanent Household Hazardous Waste Facility at 3161 Shafto Road, Tinton Falls. You must first call for an appointment at 732-922-2234.
ANYONE WITH RECYCLING ITEMS IN THEIR TRASH WILL BE SUBJECT TO A SUMMONS
Snow removal: sidewalks and parking lots. Snow and ice shall be removed from sidewalks and private parking lots within 24 hours after cessation of precipitation.
Depositing of snow or ice prohibited. No person or other entity shall throw, place or deposit any snow or ice into or on any street in the Borough, and no owner, tenant or occupant shall cause or allow such throwing, placing or depositing to occur, or cause or permit said throwing, placing or depositing of any snow or ice to remain in the street, it being the intent and purpose of this provision to prohibit all such persons and entities from throwing, placing or depositing snow or ice which accumulated on the private property or adjoining sidewalks into the streets of the Borough.
FIRE HYDRANT BY YOUR HOME? PLEASE HELP AND CLEAR THE HYDRANT FOR EMERGENCIES
PARKING DURING SNOW EMERGENCIES
- If possible, all vehicles should find off street parked during Snow Emergency.
REGULATIONS FOR SNOW PLOWING – ALTERNATE SIDE OF THE STREET PARKING
- If your street runs EAST TO WEST: During and after it snows, no parking on the South Side of the street until the snow is plowed off the South Side. Then no parking on the North Side of the street until the snow is plowed off the North Side.
If you street runs NORTH to SOUTH: During and after it snows, no parking on the East Side of the street until the snow is plowed off the East Side. Then no parking on the West Side of the street until the snow is plowed off the West Side.
- Refer to Borough Ordinance # 9-11 for further details.
Dog licenses are due annually with a fee of $8.20 for spayed or neutered animals or $11.20 for non-spayed or neutered animals. Licensing must be obtained before March 1ST as there will be a $10.00 late fee. A rabies license must be current to obtain a license and it must be current for a minimum of 10 months of the licensing year. The borough’s licensing year is January 1ST through December 31ST.
CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY
- No person shall occupy, rent, lease, sell, transfer title or permit the occupancy, letting or sale, or allow any person to live in or upon or inhabit as a tenant or occupant or to occupy as any new owner or co-tenant or co-owner any dwelling house or dwelling unit or any portion of a premises occupied for a separate and distinct commercial use within the confines of the Borough unless such person first obtains from the Code Enforcement Officer of the Borough a certificate of occupancy and permit authorizing any of the foregoing and when any of the foregoing shall take place.
The certificate of occupancy for residential rental units shall be for a term of three years or until the change in ownership of the property or a change in the tenant of the property, whichever event is sooner.